Famous Failures Who Didn't Quit

Of course, labeling them "famous failures" is tongue-in-cheek.  I'm fascinated with this side of life, and exposing it for the hope it gives those of us working toward great things.  Are you one of us?
Here are some people who failed many times before they accomplished what eventually made them some of history's most successful and influential icons.
Now that I've interviewed a healthy list of successful people, people who have declared a dream and then navigated their way across that sea and anchored on the new shores of their goals,  I am convinced of one thing.  In my book, you achieve greatness before the fame, before the wealth. You achieve greatness when you decide to go get it, and then make your first step forward.
"My attitude is that if you push me toward a weakness, I will turn that weakness into a strength."  -- Michael Jordan
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
Demoted from her job as news anchor because she wasn't "fit for television." -- Oprah Winfrey
Got fired from his newspaper job for "lacking imagination" and "having no original ideas." -- Walt Disney
famous failures

Watch the Famous Failures Video

Jordan, Einstein, Winfrey, and Disney are in there. Watch the video to see who else made the list of Famous Failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment